Feeling 22

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
Lalalala (tak ingat lirik)

Been waiting for so long nak nyanyi lagu tu haha. Actually I sang that song each birthday since I turned 20 haha, but this year it's the right song for the right age, finally! Alhamdulillah for 22 years of breathing throughout clean air, sometimes cigarette smokes and haze (blame the human for polluting the environment). Alhamdulillah for the people who came, stay, and sometimes out of my life, they're life lesson.

Dear Athirah, I'm wishing you many happy returns though you may not be able to be pleasant to people, at least be nice to yourself. Don't hurt yourself because you don't deserve all those worries, try to be happy instead. I know you're happy, just saying this so that you will remember whenever you're having bad times. Stop worrying about the future, and just go with the flow. I see you stuck wherever you are now because you're to afraid to take the steps. I know you won't be able to forget about the past, but at least try to think about it less. Face your fear of future and rejection, so that you won't be crying over them whenever they hit you. Happy 22th Birthday, Wan Nur Athirah, may Allah bless you.

Why is my wish sounds like an advice to a suicidal person? Haha I'm good, I like talking to myself in that way. Don't worry, I'm not Hannah Baker (if you watch 13 Reasons Why, you know who she is) And I welcome any wish, though I know nobody would leave any comment anyway but hey good words can make my day haha.

Anyway, malam birthday ni dapat kek. Haha ada orang gigih betul datang tinggal kek kat atas kereta, because I wasn't home, out for dinner. Tak tahu nak terharu ke apa tapi sengih tak sudah. Really appreciate your effort, hang ni jangan buat ceq serba salah boleh tak? Teringat zaman sekolah masa form 4, the bestfriends bawak kek celebrate dalam kelas, punya speechless sampai nak potong kek pun pegang pensel lagi haha. Masa CFS, kawan datang bawak puding cucuk matric card atas tu hahaha. And masa degree, kawan kasi kek jugak walaupun masa tu kelam kabut nak balik rumah. Okay enough with the throwback, thanks for everything, people! Love y'all, you know who you are.

21st* sebab belum pukul 12 tengah malam katanya.

Comments