New Look

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Hello, there! Pretty sure you noticed the new look. Hahaha just trying new blog theme provided by Blogger. Yeah Athirah, sure you have lots of time to do this instead of working on your corporate finance project report, revising company law for at least 30 minutes per day (the 30 minutes rules, madam said), studying malaysian taxation and advanced accounting for upcoming exams - yeah you sure have lotssss of time, don't you? Don't come to me later saying that you don't have enough time to do all that.

Personally, I love how it looks, very tumblr-like? But not really fan of the feature where you need to click another link to read the full post. Like unwrapping a burger to find out there's another wrapper to be unwrap. (There's a lot of 'wrap' word there) (And why burger? I'm hungry and that's all I can think of). I'll try my best to find the code to adjust that, I hope there is.

Maybe I'll just let it be like this for awhile, because I really need to work on my assignments and revisions, don't have much time to explore every single thing. Hope you like it! (Who?)

Comments