Sembab

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

I was the chosen one today sebab fattah amin dah clash dengan girlfriend dia. Okay no, not this.

Okay I was called to talk in front during class today. This is how this class goes, lecturer will call random names to talk about certain topics discussed in the class. I hate it but I love this way, it makes you think faster. It gives me the chance to improve. So, I wasn't aware today, not as nervous as I used to be, waiting to be called, because it was the last discussion class and I don't expect I would ever been choosen. I was too 'khusyuk' writing the topic title in my notes, and then my classmate said my name. And yes, madam called my name. (No, it's not that she has sixth sense or telepathy or whatever you call it, it was simply because my name was on the last paper of the name list, and she saw madam looking through that page, so yeah ..)

Really? Of all these days, why is the day when my face is totally swollen I was being called in front? What a shame, I looked like as if I woke up 5 minutes before class. No, muka ceq memang sembab pagi-pagi aaaaa. Dengan current muka yang penuh jerawat batu bata dengan parut jerawat tak hilang-hilang. It was embarrassing but at least, I managed to speak calmly (I hope I sounded calm haha) I even did the flower pose when madam said "You're still young." Kau pehal kau ingat comel? Pardon me, blame the spontaneous gesture.

Got presentations tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Wish me luck!