Semi-Hiatus

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Long time no post. Did thought of few ideas for new posts. The ideas always came whenever I'm happy, mad or sad so I'm trying not to make the post sounds so emotional or looks like I'm referring to particular person. I'll try to express my thoughts on a topic as general with some ridiculous analogies. I'm kind of introvert and I don't express feelings verbally but more to writings. Not a good way though, because that made me seems like talking bad behind others people's back (well that's actually what I'm doing, right?) The fact that people (including me) couldn't accept advices directly in a good way makes me write in blog instead. I apologize in advance if any of my posts seems related to you. Well, maybe you're the reason I come up with that certain topic but I'll discuss in in general, not only referring to you. If you fit the shoes, then take time for self-reflection instead of meroyan tak tentu hala. Because I know I possess that some negative attitudes as well, so yeah my blog is some kind of my self-reflection. Okay maybe I shouldn't make my self-reflection open to public. Nevermind, just thought of sharing. Like I said, if you fit the shoes, you know what to do.

Wait for my next post, which I don't know when because it's quite busy with all those group assignments, and marathon of Harry Potter's movies a-hah! (Cedric Diggory kinda looks like him, huh?)

Kpoppers know what hiatus is.