Petronas Youngstars Day 2015

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Blog time! If you googled “Petronas Youngstars Day” with the hope to check on the details of the program, and my blog is one of the results, you better go back and find another useful entry, because I’m just basically talking about my experience and somekind of merepek meroyan about myself. You may leave now, thanks for coming!

Alhamdulillah, terpilih untuk join PYD 2015. Masa dapat emel tu ingatkan dah confirm dapat sponsorship tu sebab nama dia pun cam gah gitu (I know what you’re trying to do, making people less nervous with that kind title. Tett you’re wrong, because I was still nervous, like really really nervous, to death) I even cried due to fear of the super-awesome people that I’ll see on that day. I seriously don’t want to go because I’m pretty sure I don’t stand any chance, but thinking of mama and ayah, I just went there, dengan berat hatinyaaaa. Serius wa rasa macam zombie nak demam.

This was my first interview. (Interview nak jadi pengawas time sekolah kira tak? Kalau tak, well yes this was my first interview) Tak pernah pergi interview untuk scholarship sebelum ni. After SPM dulu apply scholarship, takde rezeki. Apply for scholarship untuk degree since first semester, pun takde rezeki. Ni Allah baru nak kasi rezeki, tak pepasal aku pi halau rezeki tu. Because I screwed up my interviews, both individual and group. Let’s not talk further on this. Let it go, let it gooooo. But I think I did well in my Cambridge test, well I hope so.

I tried to do my best but still can’t be the best. No, I don’t want to be the best, I just want to at least feel proud of myself. But with this little effort? Nahhh I don’t even feel proud of myself. Kalau ada rezeki ade lah. Kalau takde, takpe other people deserve it. Tak mengharap sangat pun, pergi sekadar mengambil pengalaman. Biasalah sebelum kau berjalan dulu pun mesti banyak kali jatuh. But that doesn’t stop you to keep trying, and yes now you can walk yay come to ibu. Ko pehal tetiba ... Way-to-success list – ruin the first interview, checked!

The PYD was held at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus.
Facilities dia cam best gila, nak nangis sebab tak mampu haha.

I don't even have a photo with my groupmates, because all of them are boys ... why me, why ...