Ramadhan Pergi

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

You know tomorrow is Eid Fitr when the whole people in your house started to give full commitment for house cleaning – including the cats, menyibuk je dengan bulu-bulu depa ni haih (Gosh since when I have 19 cats? These cats seriously need to stop menggedik around, no more kittens please)

Ramadhan is leaving, surely the month that we’ll miss. I’ll wait for you again next year, if I still have the chance. I felt less productive this Ramadhan, probably because I slept a lot. Oh I became the volunteer for Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Mosque (SHAS Mosque), IIUM – help people to distribute food, clean up the mosque after iftar. Definitely a good experience, you get to know new people and work with them. It feels good to know that you’ve contributed at least something.


My birthday was again in the month of Ramadhan, I felt more blessed – I hope I am blessed. And I went home on my birthday. It’s like double happiness, going home for Eid on your birthday. Okay probably triple because two out of three classes on the last day were cancelled, yay! (Hek eleh dia ni pebenda lah tu pun nak excited) Well, I get easily excited, so, do you mind?

Okay, let’s just stop here. I need my nap now.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.