A week to go


Assalamualaikum :)


I'm not good in counting days for the D-day but I'm pretty sure there's just a week to go.

[D-day means important day. Thanks to essay book because I learnt this word when I was copying essays last year. And special thanks to the teacher for giving us the task to copy essays, otherwise I'll never know this word.]

And ... D-day that I was talking about is, the day for SPM result. I don't have any good feeling bout this and I'll just accept it no matter how bad it is. Well, nobody hopes for the bad, right? But I'll get myself prepared, just in case. I have this feeling that saying something will be twisted on my result. Be it better or be it worst than trial's result. I was way too stupid for putting so much effort in trial but I just gave a relaxing touch on the actual SPM. Bet everyone can guess how's my result going to be.

Two years struggling for SPM, I got quite a good result for each exam everytime. I got number one in class everytime and please, I'm not bragging but I'm afraid that will be twisted soon. Maybe I was number one in class before but for SPM, I might be the last, who knows? I'm too scared right now and I don't have enough confident to say "I did the best!' to myself. I know it's not good to have negative thinking but it can't be helped because I know, I didn't do my best for the SPM. What a shame.

Pray the best for my SPM result. Ya Allah, help me please ;(

Nota jari : Happy birthday to the handsome daddy of the world and also to Eli the Mr. Pigeon.

Comments

Nurin Aqilah said…
Assalamu'alaikum kak ^^ Thanks for the information about my Blockquote Tuto :D Syukran jazilan ya ukhti ~