Random Stories


Assalamualaikum.

I was kind of hurt today.

People never know how to care about other feelings. Well, just some of them. I don't wanna talk about this actually. Just trying to express my feeling and hoping it would be better but no. It will never be okay. Nevermind, I'm already used to it.

Happy holiday, you guys and gals. Exam is over and now it's holiday. Technically, yes it is a holiday. But for students, holiday isn't holiday. We still have a lot and lot of homeworks to be done. But I don't mind. Homeworks are like practices. And you know, practice make perfect.

The extra class will be starting next Tuesday ... nothing to say except "I don't like it!"

By the way, after Yasin recital this morning, I saw Alice, the Italian student who came to our school early this year, recited Asma Al-Husna. At first, I thought she was talking to someone but no. She really recited the Asma Al-Husna, the names of Allah. I was amazed because she remembered it all. Even there are still some Muslims who didn't remember it but she did, even though she's a non-Muslim.

Guess what? One of the students in 5 Theta got 96 in Prinsip Perakaunan. He got full marks for Paper 2, the one with a lot of calculations in that. He must be crazy. Totally crazy. Got full marks for Paper 2 isn't normal. Is it? Nehhh I just make it up. Kinda jealous of him but it's okay. Next exam, I'll be better than before. I really hope so. Seriously, really hoping for that!

I'm going to the beach for holiday. Gtg, bye :)

p/s : Full-English? I must be crazy lol.